Leica Z Rover Package
Faster, more accurate asset management
Switch from manual tools to digital processes to improve the accuracy and efficiency of collecting asset management information. The construction industry is transforming to adopt digital ways of working. Traditional ways are often manual, time consuming and subject to human error.
Switching to digital asset management, by using the Leica Z Rover solution, enables users to digitally locate, record and measure assets on a construction site with the highest accuracy, saving time and reducing errors.
Adopting digital working practices is beginning to happen as more and more construction companies are asking for a digital handover document. It can take a cultural change to increase digital working practices on a construction site, and can often be driven by the realisation that things need to be done differently, as a result of unsatisfactory experiences that become unsustainable, causing a cultural shift towards a ‘digital by default’ mentality.
- Leica Zeno 20 Android UMTS Professional
- Zeno Mobile (Android) ‘Prof’ on Zeno 20
- 1 yr Zeno 20 / Zeno Mobile Basic CCP
- Leica AS10, Triple Frequency GNSS Antenna
- Leica GLS30, GNSS telescopic pole,carbon-fibre
- Leica AZ204 Zeno 20 Pole Mount
- Leica GEV238, 1.2m external antenna cable
- Leica AZ212 Hard Container for Zeno 20
- Leica GHT63 Pole clamp for attaching GHT