Leica Rugby CLH Laser Level
Simplicity at Its Best
Leica Rugby CLH simplicity allows for effortless use of the capabilities of the laser system. It saves time by simplifying processes and making you far more productive. Its robust design secures measurement stability and accuracy for your daily tasks. The upgrade options allow for maximised performance in all levelling applications.
Base unit – Use it as a simple to operate, one-button horizontal laser for concrete and formwork levelling, height checking and transferring, and land levelling applications.
CLX 200 – with manual slope function, slope catch and slope lock, this upgrade makes slope applications, such as ramps and driveways a simple and efficient task
CLX 300 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in single axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in single slope applications
CLX 400 – adding +-8% semi-automatic grade functionality in the second axis with a dial-in option, the upgrade delivers a solid performance in dual slope applications
- Warranty, 5Y/2Y knockdown
- Grade capability* (X/Y Axes)
- Self-levelling accuracy, ± 1.5 mm at 30 m (± 1/16″ at 100 ft)
- Self-levelling range – ± 6°
- Operating range with Combo, RE 140/160 -1350 m diameter
- Remote range – 600 m diameter
- Operating temperature, -20 °C to +50 °C, -4 °F to +122°F
- Rotation speed, 10, 15, 20 RPS
- Battery operating time – 50h, 1 h fast charge = 8 h operating