Leica Nova TS60 Total Station
Perfected Precision, Maximum Accuracy
Known for its speed and precision, the Leica Nova TS60 is now a self-learning total station capable of adapting to any site condition. Let this new intuitive technology do the work for you.
The only total station in the world that offers dedicated precision in the harshest conditions, the Leica Nova TS60 is designed for the highest accuracy down to the sub-millimetre and sub-second. Experience the meaning of perfected precision, maximum accuracy with the Leica Nova TS60.
The Leica Nova TS60 total station comes with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Infinitely bridging the field to the office
While Leica Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Leica Captivate and Leica Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
With ATRplus there is only one prism – Yours
ATRplus, born from five generations of optimisation, takes known and trusted automation performance to the next level. This superior technology maximises the total station’s ability to remain locked on your target, ignoring other distractions in the field.
The Leica Nova TS60 learns the environment, delivers the most accurate positions even in difficult dynamic applications, and offers the fastest re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight.
- Highest accuracy for stakeout tasks in construction projects: stakeout design data, guiding pre-fabricated elements to the right position
- Reference network measurements for construction and infrastructure projects: define the reference network frame with precise angle and distance measurements
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Checking pre-fabricated elements in shipbuilding and for wind turbines: as-built checks and dimension control
- Monitoring measurements: permanent or campaign monitoring of bridges, buildings and steel structures
- Control of slab track installation and clearance surveys of railways