Leica GS18 I GNSS RTK Rover with Visual Positioning
Imagine the power of Visual Positioning
Mapping and surveying just got simpler, safer and more efficient than ever before. Meet the Leica GS18 I GNSS RTK rover with Visual Positioning. With it you can effortlessly measure points you couldn’t reach before. Capture the site with GS18 I and map points from images. A GNSS RTK rover so innovative, that you can accurately measure facades and corners without needing to switch tools. Once you capture the site, you can measure every detail whenever you want to.
The Leica GS18 I is an accurate and easy-to-use GNSS RTK Rover. It utilizes highly innovative Visual Positioning technology based on seamless integration of GNSS, IMU, and a camera. It enables you to measure points in survey-grade accuracy from images either in the field or in the office.
Designed to measure a large number of points efficiently. The GS18 I allows you to capture images and measure hundreds of points within minutes with no need to physically reach the point. Time spent on-site is reduced and revisits minimized – once the site is captured, you can measure all detail whenever you want to.
Imaging power has changed the rules of the game. By having the power to measure what you see, you can now reach places you couldn’t before without the need to switch tools or climb through obstacles. This gives you flexibility in the field, frees up equipment and crews, truly maximizes productivity, and increasing profits.
- Measure points with obstructed view to the sky more efficiently and easily.
- Capture points you couldn’t reach before with a GNSS rover.
- Gain more flexibility and control, with no need to use additional time-consuming equipment.
- Map hundreds of points with survey-grade accuracy within minutes.
- Capture the scene quickly and decide later, what should be measured – even if the scene subsequently changes or disappears.
- Tap on an image to measure a point in the field or in the office.
- Quick and thorough so you catch every detail.