Leica DA230 1 Watt Signal Transmitter
The Leica DA signal transmitters apply a signal onto underground cables or pipes that may not carry a detectable signal. The Leica DD SMART cable locators can then be used to locate the signal from the Leica DD signal transmitter. The DA signal transmitters are compact, robust, and easy to use. They have been designed in conjunction with the DD SMART cable locators to easily and accurately avoid, trace or locate buried cables and pipes.
- To improve the detection success.
- To trace the route of a utility.
- To make a depth or current measurement.
- Power – 50 / 60 Hz mains electrical and harmonics
- Radio – 15kHz to 60kHz
- Auto – Power, Radio, 33kHz
- Transmitter Modes – 131.072 (131) kHz / 32.768 (33) kHz / 8.192 (8) kHz / 512 Hz / 640 Hz
- Depth Range – Line 0.1m to 7m / Line 4 inches to 23 feet
Sonde 0.1m to 10m / Sonde 4 inches to 32.8 feet
- Depth Accuracy – 5%
- Bluetooth – Class 2 BLE dual mode module / Bluetooth Classic 2.1 / Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)
- Memory Capacity – 8 GB internal memory
- Operating Temperature – -20 °C to +50 °C / -4 °F to +122°F
- Battery – 7.4V Rechargeable Li – Ion