iStar 360 Degree Rapid Imaging
Designed for rapid 360º imaging, iSTAR is a panoramic camera that precisely captures 360º full spherical immersive images and high resolution panoramic data streams for efficient visual documentation of an environment.
Ease of use and zero set up time
Designed for rapid 360º imaging, iSTAR precisely captures 360º full spherical images and high resolution panoramic video streams for efficient visual documentation of an environment. iSTAR is rugged, lightweight and has a small footprint making it easy to transport and deploy. With zero set up time, iSTAR does not require photographic experience to operate. With one-button capture, it’s fast and easy-to-use either indoors or outdoors.
Fast, accurate and precise
iSTAR has 4 x pre-calibrated sensors delivering a 50MP full spherical accurate image with excellent high dynamic range. iSTAR is fast at capturing images with typical capture times of 2 to 3 seconds. Typically 80 to 100 panoramas can be captured on one battery charge. This can be increased to over 600 when using the optional external battery allowing you to capture throughout the full day. Processing and stitching the images is also fast. NCTech’s desktop application Immersive Studio, which is supplied with iSTAR, can batch stitch images in seconds. Full 360º video can also be processed in a matter of minutes.
iSTAR deliverables can be seamlessly integrated into your work flow. The deliverables from iSTAR are industry standard compatible and can be used with your existing software.
iSTAR has been designed to provide rapid imaging, site documentation and accurate measuring across a variety of applications in geographic information systems (GIS), law enforcement, military and media. iSTAR is well suited for any application requiring high-resolution, fast, accurate 360º images that not only capture the location precisely but also the position. Typical applications include forensic image documentation, situation awareness, geospatial documentation and vehicle-base photogrammetry.
- Rapid image capture: Capturing images take approx. 2 to 3 seconds
- Easy-to-use with one button push to operate Capture 360º still images and video
- Generates GIS map positions from captured images or video
- Seamless integration of images into third party applications
- Totally mobile: capture over 600 images on one charge using optional external battery.
- Automatic HDR
- 3 iSTAR models: Fusion for capturing still images, Pulsar for 360º video and IR for no light
- Live remote control with full immersive view from tablet PC over WiFI
- Fast “real-time” stitching of images
- Can be vehicle mounted or inverted for surveillance and remote monitoring